Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wanders



does you 4runner wander on the highway? it doesnt do it all time but from time to time, it wanders. I am not going very fast either, just the speed limit 100 km/h (60 mph). I'm not driving on a windy day either.

Reply 1 : Wanders



ToyotaToday,



I have an 03 and it does wander a bit, but I just figure it is a truck of sorts and you have to drive it, not it drive you. (crazy)

I also think that the stability control does that. It tries to keep your rig from leaning and compensates for that and that is why it wants to wander at times. Like you said it does not do it all the time. I also think that most roads have a camber to them and the rig tries to compensate for that also.

Reply 2 : Wanders



My 2003 does not wander, but does get blown around badly in crosswinds. Check the tire pressure, and make sure they're at least 32psi cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment