Monday, March 21, 2011

DVD/GPS Stereo from ebay



Hello I was wondering if anyone has bought one of these and do they work good? Have you had any problems with them? pros and cons?



heres the actual link http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Toyot...fAudioQ5fVideo

Reply 1 : DVD/GPS Stereo from ebay




Quote:








Originally Posted by TimmyFBabyy
View Post

Hello I was wondering if anyone has bought one of these and do they work good? Have you had any problems with them? pros and cons?



heres the actual link http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Toyot...fAudioQ5fVideo



I sent him a message to see if I can stop by & look at this unit. He has several different units with different features that fit the Corolla. He also has the factory style back up camera.

Reply 2 : DVD/GPS Stereo from ebay




Quote:








Originally Posted by SuperchargedMR2
View Post

I sent him a message to see if I can stop by & look at this unit. He has several different units with different features that fit the Corolla. He also has the factory style back up camera.



Let me know what you think if you get to see it. My Sony blew up tonight so I am back to stock with no subs.

Reply 3 : DVD/GPS Stereo from ebay




Quote:








Originally Posted by rallykid
View Post

Let me know what you think if you get to see it. My Sony blew up tonight so I am back to stock with no subs.



Will do.

Reply 4 : DVD/GPS Stereo from ebay



The Mrs gave me the go ahead on this based on your opinion. Hopefully you can check it out quick while she is still in a good mood.

Reply 5 : DVD/GPS Stereo from ebay



Whaaat?! so you live in the same area as the guy? haha lucky, free shipping!! but yeah man keep us updated how it is and try to get a discount out of him for TN members hahaha

Reply 6 : DVD/GPS Stereo from ebay



She was in a good mood and told me the price was too good to pass up if it is a U.S. seller. I went ahead and ordered the one with the backup camera before she changed her mind.

Reply 7 : DVD/GPS Stereo from ebay



Any update on getting with these guys? I ordered mine and didn't hear from them until today when they told me it was out of stock. I upgraded to a different unit and he said shipping would take 9 days. I told him i paid for expedited shipping and was told it would be here on the 18th. He then told me he could ship it priority mail for $10 more and i would have it hopefully by saturday but no guarantee on delivery date. He said he would get me a tracking number and that it would go out today. I am going to give him about 2 more hours to get back with me and then i am cancelling and asking for a refund.

Reply 8 : DVD/GPS Stereo from ebay



dang...i really hope this guy comes through. im really wanting one of these things.

Reply 9 : DVD/GPS Stereo from ebay



It is starting to sound pretty shady. It sounds like he is getting them shipped directly from China to the custmers but doesn't want to admit it. He said theone I wanted was out of stock so I upgraded to a different unit and he said he would ship it USPS priority mail as he originally told me expedited shipping from Washington to Michigan was going to take 9 days. I told him to ship it USPS priority for an extra $10 and it would be here in 3 days. He told me there was no guarantee that it would be here by Saturday but it shouldn't be a problem. He finally got back to me with a tracking number which is an old style USPS tracking number that starts with 9105. I tracked it and it was something that was delivered in Clay City Illinois in 2009. I asked him about this and he said that the information was incorrect and he would "keep an eye on it." I hate bullshitters, just tell me the truth, you are getting them shipped directly from China and it will take a week or so to get to me. That I am fine with, setting false expectations I am not fine with.

Reply 10 : DVD/GPS Stereo from ebay



HAHAHA damn thats funny when i read about the part of you tracking it i thought about a detective or something. but yeah, are you still gonna wait for it or get a refund? It does come with a warranty right? if anything

Reply 11 : DVD/GPS Stereo from ebay



That is the reason I bought it from them is to save on costs if something goes wrong under warranty. It would cost me $100 each way to ship it back and forth to China as opposed to $10 to ship it to Washington. That isworth it right there if they pull through. I told him that I don't have a problem with them getting it shipped directly from China to me as being able to warranty it through them is the reason I am buying it. All I want is a reasonable timeframe as to when to expect it.

Reply 12 : DVD/GPS Stereo from ebay



IIRC my ebay unit came from China in 5 days which was a real shock as my mail to East in Canada takes 10-14 days.

Free shipping too.

Reply 13 : DVD/GPS Stereo from ebay



I am hoping they get this one to me in a decent amount of time and it is just a mistake on their part for the tracking.

Reply 14 : DVD/GPS Stereo from ebay




Quote:








Originally Posted by rallykid
View Post

The Mrs gave me the go ahead on this based on your opinion. Hopefully you can check it out quick while she is still in a good mood.



Mine came from china really quick..5days i think...i wouldnt bother with these units....it seams like everyone who bought one is having problems with them...my seller is pretty good with the repairs...im allowed to bring it to where ever i want, pay to get it fixed and having them reimburse me

No comments:

Post a Comment