Sunday, March 20, 2011

What ever happened to the Old Guys?



So I am an old timer here and was wondering what actually happened to all the old guys? I know some have moved on and don't post much anymore, but I want specifics and why? Did you sell your truck, have kids (lol one is on the way for me), TN burning holes in your pocket, work too much, to many kids on here (just asking), etc?



So here is the list of Old Timers (OG) that I can remember and I have saved for good measure. This list below is the guys who really made TN amazing, fun, helpful, and flat out hilarious -



PB2themax (PB) - "I'm still around. I still have my '05 taco. Still runs great, train horns 'n all. I have a growing side business that takes up a lot of my time. Anyway, I'm shopping for some new coilovers and front skid plate. Not sure what the latest greatest is anymore. If anybody wants to chat you can always email me. Pb@rckillswitch.com"

55Reasons - "sold Taco bought a loaded Tundra."

Boone -

eyedoc - "Has a baby that takes up a lot time...along with wifey!"

BigBlue - "got into a wreck and the truck ain't the same too many noises."

WilsontheDog - "Still has his truck post more on TW now. Biggest Arse on TW per his avatar..lol!"

Jeddak - "I still post from time to time. I sold my Taco past June."

LanNinja -

NorCalTacoma - "NorCalTacoma sold his Tacoma"

SinCityTaco -

Cam2Xrunner - "has other priorities in his life now"

toku58 - "decided family life was more important so he'll be gone for quite some time. He just had a kid with the wife and needed more family time."

turbos17 - "banned" (lol)

zmtnbik - "Still has his truck and post once in a while!"

AdventureNorth - "I think AdventureNorth sold his too"

Ronk44 -

05XRunner -

PiercedTiger -

dustin19d - "Doesn't check in often, busy @ Fort Knox."



I think this covers it all? If I am missing any please chim in. Most of you won't know most on this list, but I have been on TN since 2004/05 (and few know who I am ). You guys are awesome and missed.

Reply 1 : What ever happened to the Old Guys?




Quote:








Originally Posted by dktaco
View Post

I have been on TN since 2004/05



"Join Date: May 2006" so you were a creeper for 1-2 years?

Reply 2 : What ever happened to the Old Guys?



i remember a few of those names.....



just wish clu7ch was still here to entertain us.

Reply 3 : What ever happened to the Old Guys?



Sin city taco didn't make this place great..



Bill brasky should be on that list.

Reply 4 : What ever happened to the Old Guys?



I am tacomaworld.com more often now...Seems pretty dead here now but I do check in time to time.



What happened with PB? I heard he sold his Tacoma?

Reply 5 : What ever happened to the Old Guys?



pb sold his Taco and cam2xrunner has other priorities in his life now. Others, well, I'd rather not get into.

Reply 6 : What ever happened to the Old Guys?



I see some of those guys over on Tacomaworld form time to time. I think some are still around, just not posting as much.

Reply 7 : What ever happened to the Old Guys?




Quote:








Originally Posted by Jasonoff
View Post

"Join Date: May 2006" so you were a creeper for 1-2 years?





Ummm....it is a little secret that only the peeps on that list no!




Quote:








Originally Posted by 81shark
View Post

i remember a few of those names.....



just wish clu7ch was still here to entertain us.



Yes, I do remember him now!




Quote:








Originally Posted by johnecon2001
View Post

Sin city taco didn't make this place great..



Bill brasky should be on that list.



Yes, he did cause he changed his setup so many times it kept us thinking what next. LOL!




Quote:








Originally Posted by humanoid
View Post

pb sold his Taco and cam2xrunner has other priorities in his life now. Others, well, I'd rather not get into.



So he sold his truck, but anyone know what he bought?

All come on bro...please comment on the others. It won't hurt anything!

Reply 8 : What ever happened to the Old Guys?



i remember





most of them left after the big changes and such. i thought toku was a mod now? been awhile since ive been on

Reply 9 : What ever happened to the Old Guys?



Brian (toku) decided family life was more important so he'll be gone for quite some time. He just had a kid with the wife and needed more family time.

Reply 10 : What ever happened to the Old Guys?



You know what happened to Turbos17





55 sold his Tacoma and bought a loaded Tundra...haven't seen him in awhile though..

Reply 11 : What ever happened to the Old Guys?



I still post from time to time. I sold my Taco past June. Made some money on the sale and bought a 2008 Kia Spectra instead. It is no truck, but it is paid for. Gas mileage is better too. 23 mpg around town.

Waiting for Toyota to bring D4D into the US. Once Mahindra starts selling selling here, I'll look into that too. I want a small 4 cylinder diesel truck.

Reply 12 : What ever happened to the Old Guys?




Quote:








Originally Posted by Dana_15
View Post

You know what happened to Turbos17



Know I don't...lol!



55 sold his Tacoma and bought a loaded Tundra...haven't seen him in awhile though..



Didn't know that! I guess I should check the Tundra forum more often!

Reply 13 : What ever happened to the Old Guys?



Updated with info...come on guys I know you are still lurking....

Reply 14 : What ever happened to the Old Guys?



Bump!

No comments:

Post a Comment