Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Raceland Coilovers!!!



Hey everybody! This is my first thread and I hope it benefits everyone who is trying to get good, cheap suspension upgrade.

As many of you might know, Raceland (www.racelandus.com) manufactures coilovers for a few different cars, and they are mostly around $300-$400. I am trying to get them to develop a set for our cars, and that is where I need your help. I am sure they will develop the Coils if there is enough demand, so all I ask is for members to try and contact them about developing this product that all of us can take a great advantage of. Well, this is about it. I will try to post this up on different forums to spread the word. I hope this works out! Thanks for taking the time.

Reply 1 : Raceland Coilovers!!!



Ok guys, I sent Raceland and email earlier today and this is what they replied:



"Upper management definitely is considering making the Scion XDs, but their decision process has many variables and demand is just one of them. Of course demand puts the option on the table but the other factors do come into play. We have included your email in the information they will review during the decision process, but please keep in mind - once a decision is made it takes another 8 months for the new product to be released.



Sincerely,

Raceland USA"



I think it is some progress, but I can't do much more than this, so please let's help ourselves and our fellow XD owners out and just show a little interest in this by contacting them. If I have any news I'll be sure to share.

Reply 2 : Raceland Coilovers!!!



Good luck man!



A buddy of mine has em on his tC and they look and ride like high quality parts. Incredible price too! ...I don't even want to think about how much I paid for my Tein Super Streets w/ Pillow mounts back in 06/07. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment