Wednesday, March 23, 2011

1980 Toyota Celica, Help please



Hello all ! im new to the site. Its really hard to find good help on these cars so im going to try here and see what you guys think. I just built over the last year a 1980 Toyota Celica GT hatch back w/LC engineering long block. I have to run street tires and the rest I don't care about =). 2400 lbs weight rule. tire size is 185/60/13 Sumitomo HTR 200. Im going to be running on a 1/3 mile oval clay track.





I don't know what springs to use.. or tire presures. Ive read some Fords that use anywhere from 500 - 700 lb springs in the front ?? this can't be the same for the toyota right ? Stock fronts are 125 and stock rear is 100lbs. Going to run coil overs in the front and was going to start with 150lbs up there but now ive read about these Fords with huge lb numbers I don't know =(.




No comments:

Post a Comment