Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Spotted Thread



I had not seen a spotted thread in this subforum yet, so i thought i'd start one.



Basicly if you spot a modified(ish) corolla post your findings and list as many mods as you can see.

Please include street/cross street, city and state.



Pictures to compliment the spotted corolla would be great but are not needed.






Today I spotted a CSM Corolla w/ ski racks and red-out tail lights. Not sure if it was lowered since i only caught a glimpse of it. It was around 4pm on Geneva Ave. in San Francisco, CA

Reply 1 : The Spotted Thread



i spotted 2 corolla S's and an XRS....

all stock...

all driven by old women....





1 facepalm for each car...

Reply 2 : The Spotted Thread



unless there is a miracle, the only moded 10th gen corolla i'll see around here is Collin's and he is already on here (Schroeder64)

Reply 3 : The Spotted Thread



I saw one up on base once... it was parked though. All I saw were rims. Couldnt see the back so it could have had an exhaust... or something under the hood. But who knows

Reply 4 : The Spotted Thread



saw a red stock xrs today, second xrs 10th gen ive ever seen in the area

Reply 5 : The Spotted Thread



i still have only seen 1 XRS in ATX and its MGM ...stock....female driver....

alot of modded 9thgens but i seem to be the only modded 10thgen in a 50mile radius

haha



i wanna trade her.

Reply 6 : The Spotted Thread



I saw a stock 10th gen XRS this morning. Only XRS I've ever seen in person, and man the XRS wheels are even nice in person.

Wish I had that engine too...

Reply 7 : The Spotted Thread



yeah i wouldnt mind either of those haha

Reply 8 : The Spotted Thread



Stock White Xrs parked at NLC. Although I don't think nobody here would know who that is



Nobody in my area

Reply 9 : The Spotted Thread




Quote:








Originally Posted by Jackss731
View Post

i still have only seen 1 XRS in ATX and its MGM ...stock....female driver....

alot of modded 9thgens but i seem to be the only modded 10thgen in a 50mile radius

haha



i wanna trade her.



omg I know her! she graduated from my HS is she middle eastern? and have a pink longhorn magnet thing on the trunk?







oh and I see at least one xrs a day haha when I drive home from school

Reply 10 : The Spotted Thread



Don't see a lot of modded in my area, seen one with disable DRL and fogs as DRL. Seen few CE, S with HID kit..

Reply 11 : The Spotted Thread




Quote:








Originally Posted by msncorolla422
View Post

omg I know her! she graduated from my HS is she middle eastern? and have a pink longhorn magnet thing on the trunk?



havent noticed...haha maybe...

Reply 12 : The Spotted Thread



I spot this girl driving a white S on my way home after work almost everyday, she's slammed lower then my car so probably on coils.

Reply 13 : The Spotted Thread



i saw a MGM S corolla parked at eggettes on noriega street. had slight drop, blacked emblems, window visors, red out tail lights. stock everything else.

Reply 14 : The Spotted Thread




No comments:

Post a Comment