Thursday, March 17, 2011

La42 = fawn



Hey there, just purchased my second Avalon. I already had a Gen-1 (1998) Avalon and I just purchased a low mileage (97K) Gen-2 (2001) with leather interior. There are a few things that need attention and I was trying to find out what the interior color was. The original brochure said that it was available in Ivory, Taupe or Stone. All of the online sites listed other colors. I tried and tried to cross-reference the actual interior color code with the current color name and had no luck. I finally called a Toyota dealership and asked them.



Interior Code LA42 = Fawn - I really don't know what this corresponds to the originally named colors. I'm kinda thinking it was originally called Taupe.



Anyways, the purpose for this message is for reference for anyone else looking for the same information I was.



Incidentally, my exterior color (4Q2) is Desert Sand Mica



Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment